The countdown has already begun, May 31, 2012 will be here before we know it and I will be walking in my cap and gown, diploma in hand (or the diploma case at least) graduating high school.
This is my senior year and I certainly want to make the best of it. In order to do so I have compiled this list of goals to ensure that I stay focus and avoid the terrible stories I have heard of senioritis.
- Attend a home football game
- Be in a pep rally
- Participate in Youth and Government
- Be Editor-in-Chief of the Y&G Daily (a daily newspaper at the main Youth and Government conference)
- Earn straight As and therefore a car
- Have a "Ferris Bueller" day
- Attend Prom
- Pull a senior prank
- Go to Grad Night (LQ will be going to Six Flags Magic Mountain this year)
- Earn a Blackhawk Bravo (an award given by Principal Salazar)
- Continue participation in local Christian high school youth group Miry Movement
- Attend Coachella Fest
- Earn 3 IB Certificates (English, Math and History)
- Have a successful year with the LQHS Hawkview (LQHS newspaper, of which I am Editor-in-Chief)
- Visit past teachers from elementary, middle and underclassmen years
One senior, 9 months and 15 goals ... let's go!