Palm Desert based non-profit BIGHORN Behind A Miracle (BAM) is proud to announce its new Facebook page, www.facebook.com/bighornbam, featuring an opportunity to send "Miracle Messages" of hope and support to your loved ones fighting breast cancer.
In addition, BAM recently launched its enhanced website, also incorporating new ways to continue its mission to empower women battling breast cancer.
"BIGHORN BAM's Miracle messages are a way to honor women we love, serve as words of hope, healing and encouragement as well as thank everyone in our community who support survivors," shares Theresa Maggio, Marketing Director for BIGHORN Golf Club and volunteer for BIGHORN BAM.
You can also find ways get involved in supporting BIGHORN BAM:
- Saturday, November 17 - A Miracle on El Paseo, shoppers will be invited to various in-store activities at the Shops on EL Paseo, watch an ice skating show, and watch the lighting of the 60' tall Christmas tree by the legendary Olympic Medalist Dorothy Hamill.
- Friday, March 8, 2013 – Donating silent auction gifts or sponsorship for the BIGHORN BAM Launch Party; help kick off the annual golf tournament with this festive party.
- Tuesday, March 19, 2013 - Game Day for Life, is an opportunity for friends to get together for afternoon of fashion, games, food and fun.
- Wednesday, April 10, 2013 - Cash for Caddies, a time for golf tournament participants to come together for cocktails, hors d'oeuvres, and a lively auction for their favorite caddy who may hit one shot per hole in the tournament.
- Thursday, April 11, 2013 - BIGHORN BAM Golf Tournament, one of the most successful fundraisers for BIGHORN BAM as participants enjoy BIGHORN Golf Club's wonderful Canyons course, award ceremony, luncheon, and fabulous poolside raffle.